The Entrepreneurs’ Club of TECNALIA Ventures and BIC Araba, organized on December 12 an information session on the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), an instrument backed by the European Commission that offers important financial resources and support for basic business ideas technology from different fields in their incubation, validation and escalation phases.
The session, which will be mainly focused on entrepreneurial teams, will be held at the BIC ARABA facilities (ver mapa) from 09: 00h to 11: 00h.
Thanks to the participation of Toni Pijoan, an EIT expert from the TECNALIA Programs Department, and Begoña Pérez, CLC South Director of the EIT Food, we will have the opportunity to know in detail the eight existing EITs based on the following agenda:
09:15 EIT PRESENTATION
Toni Pijoan, EIT expert of the TECNALIA Programs Department
- EIT Climate – KIC: its objective is to address climate change through innovation. It is the largest public-private association in Europe for this purpose. A growing pan-European community of diverse organizations united by the commitment to direct the power of creativity and human ingenuity in the challenge of climate change.
- EIT Manufacturing: its mission is to bring together the main European actors in the field of manufacturing in innovation ecosystems in order to add value to products, processes and services developed in Europe, as well as inspire the creation of a globally competitive manufacturing and sustainable.
- EIT Digital: offers innovative digital innovations to the market and generates entrepreneurial talent for economic growth and the improvement of the quality of life in Europe. It does so by mobilizing a pan-European ecosystem of almost 200 large European corporations, SMEs, new companies, universities and research institutes.
- EIT Health: pursues the objective of contributing to increasing the competitiveness of European industry, improving the quality of life of European citizens and the sustainability of health systems.
- EIT Innoenergy: aims to build a sustainable and lasting operational framework between the three actors of the knowledge triangle in the energy sector: industry, research and higher education, and ensure that this integration of the three is more efficient and has a greater impact innovation (talent, technology, companies) than the three independent.
- EIT Urban Mobility: its objective is to rethink urban spaces, overcoming fragmentation by integrating all urban mobility actors, including cities and citizens, and increasing social inclusion and equality. Accelerates solutions that improve the collective use of urban spaces, while ensuring accessible, convenient, safe, efficient, sustainable and affordable multimodal mobility.
- EIT RawMaterials: aims to improve innovation in the raw materials sector by exchanging knowledge, facilitating matching activities, developing innovative technologies and supporting the creation of companies.
10:30 EIT Food PRESENTATION
11:00 Coffee Networking