RMTechFlow is a lifelong learning project supported by EIT Raw Materials, the biggest consortium in the raw materials sector worldwide and which was founded by the European institute of Innovation & Technology.
We are offering two online workshops, one for researchers and another one for TTO personnel.
1) Researchers: Bring your tech to the Market (Wed 21 Oct 2020, 10:00 – 13:00)
- 10:00-11:00: Position your technology, John Whelan, Trinity College Dublin.
- 11:00-12:00: Market-driven research, Niklas Gronberg, LTU Business.
- 12:00-13:00: Generating impact out of R&D, Unai Calvar, Tecnalia Ventures.
2) TTO Personnel: The Excellent TTO (Thu 22 Oct 2020, 14:00 – 17:00)
- 14:00-15:00: The Impactful TTO, Niklas Gronberg, LTU Business.
- 15:00-16:00: Building the Business Case, Unai Calvar, Tecnalia Ventures.
- 16:00-17:00: The right exploitation strategy, John Whelan, Trinity College Dublin.
Workshops are free of charge.
Please note that registration will be open until October 14th.
RMTechFlow is a project financed by EIT RawMaterials with the aim of supporting the acceleration of technologies and IP developed within the EIT RawMaterials Innovation Community towards the market.
The project will provide advanced professional training and coaching on technology transfer and innovation management to 180 academics and tech transfer personnel throughout 2019 and 2020.
Overall, RMTechFlow seeks to support the EIT RawMaterials and its partners (Hub Innovazione Trentino, AGH University of Science and Technology, FLSmidth, LTU Business AB, TECNALIA Ventures and Trinity College Dublin) in establishing top level innovation management and technology transfer practices.