GLYCIDOL is a new process for producing glycidol from glycerol derived from biomass, which resolves the current problems of industrial production processes of glycidol, such as the following:
These processes consist of three stages, via different intermediates.
- Some of the compounds involved in the processes are highly toxic and/or dangerous.
- The raw material source is not renewable.
- It falls into the category of speciality chemicals, with a high price (€15/kg).
The technology that has been developed solves these problems as follows:
- It consists of two stages.
- The intermediate compounds are not toxic/dangerous.
- The raw material is renewable.
- The profitability of the plant results in product prices of €3.50/kg.
- Sector Energy and environment
- Contact email@example.com
- We look for Investor Licensee