SUPERTURBINE is a superconducting wind generator for large offshore turbines that overcomes the technological limitations inherent in current technologies when it comes to scaling beyond 10MW, where the enormous sizes and weights cause a high impact on the costs of the structure, anchoring and installations.
Superconductivity is the only technology capable of achieving this scalability, since it allows a drastic reduction in weight.
Its main advantages are:
- Direct Drive (no gearbox).
- Reduction in the weight of the generator by 40%.
- Low cost superconductor material.
- Free from cryogenic liquids and rare earths.
- Reduction in CAPEX and OPEX.
- Sector Energy and environment
- Contact email@example.com
- We look for Entrepreneur Investor Licensee